Sunday, November 11, 2007

LIFE IS A MIRACLE

What can I say!!! I am in awe at how miracles continue to unfold in my life. Yesterday I had just another miracle day. It started out by attending Abraham Hicks workshop. Esther and Jerry Hicks http://abraham-hicks.com/ are credited for getting the message out about "The Law of Attraction". Esther was in the original "The Secret". It was amazing to be there with her and watch her allowing "Source" to work through her. I was so aware how effortless it is to allow the energy of the Universe to just flow through me and I thought, why have I not allow this to happen? It is happening whether or not I am aware of it....so why not become aware and be intentional....and it became very clear that that is what the Law of Attraction is all about. Being intentional and allowing. Be intentional in what I think, what I say and especially how I feel, then allow "Source energy" to bring about those things that I so desire in my thinking and feeling. Of course it takes action on my part....but the action is effortless in that I am guided. That is what inspired action is...being guided. There was so much more, I cannot even begin to remember everything that was said, so I made sure I ordered the CD.

Then I thought of another HUGE miracle. My husband was sitting next to me in this workshop. This is a man who was making fun of Esther, when I began listen to Abraham's tapes more then 10 years ago. It is interesting how the Universe works. Here he was someone who thought it was all "stupid", sitting next to me soaking it all up. When did this all happen? It happened when he saw "The Secret". There was Esther Hicks once again and this time it spoke to him.

It was so clear to me that "when the student is ready the teacher appears". The teacher is always there it is the student that needs to be prepared for the learning process. For some it takes time and for others it can happen over night.....rest to sure it will happen and the miracle is that we do not have to do anything about it. Just keep the focus on what we know we have to do for ourselves.

This is another lesson for me in how letting go allows for miraculous things to happen.

What can you let go of this week that will allow a miracle to come forth for you.

Be intentional in what you think, what you say, what you feel and how you act this week, and wait for the miracles to happen....because the truly will happen.

Have a miracle week.

Lorraine Edey
http://www.coachinginspirations.com/
321-288-0692

No comments: