Monday, November 5, 2007

ONE MIRACLE AT A TIME

Wow, times does fly when you are having fun. Last Sunday I was a Co-Host, on the "Women Are Talking Show, another miracle. It was a pleasant surprise because I understood that I was going to talk about "Money Coaching, instead the Host Peter Murphy introduced me as his co-host...

We interviewed Kim Papa from Ladies Home Journal, who wrote the article "Pump More $$ Out Of Your Current Car". The interview was extremely informative. One of the things I took away from this interview was that using the air conditioner while driving is better then keeping the windows open. Did you know that?

What came out this interview was an article that I wrote where I compare How to Pump More $$ Out Of Your Car and how to Pump More $$ Into Your Wallet. This article was a miracle because when I thought I was going to be talking about money coaching I wrote it for the show. Now I can use it for my website or send it out in my monthly newsletter, Attract-n-Act.

If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter please visit my website atwww.coachinginspirations.com

The big miracle that came out of meeting with Peter Murphy is that he invited me back again to talk about "The Secret". That is one of my favorite topics. How about you? What do you know about "The Secret". I would love to hear what miracles have happened in your life since you have allowed the Law of Attraction to work in your life.

By the way...I ordered another 500 million dollar bills. I so enjoy sharing them with people and I love having million dollar bills in my wallet. I am coming to be known as the "Million Dollar Coach....I kinda like that!!

Have a miracle day!
Lorraine Edey

No comments: